The EIGHC 2020 offers a unique platform and the opportunity to meet with and network with a truly international audience and gain insight into the latest product information and trends. Do not miss this opportunity to network and learn from experts in the field.
Early Bird Fee
14 June 2020
- Standard Fee
31 Oct 2020
- Onsite Fee
01 Nov 2020
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 450
- US$ 500
- US$ 225
- US$ 275
- US$ 225
- US$ 175
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- In the event of acts of God, government restrictions, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, or any other comparable calamity or condition beyond the control of the Organizers (collectively a “Force Majeure”) before the first day of the Conference, the Organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 19 October 2020. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 19 October 2020 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 19 October 2020.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.
What should I do when I face any error in registration or abstract submission ?
You should contact email@example.com describing the nature of your error.
Which credit cards are accepted for payment ?
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
Is there any credit card charge when paying for online registration ?
No, we do not charge for paying by credit card for registration.
What is CVV number ?
CVV number refers to the security number is on the back of the card and comprises of the last 3 digits within the security strip.
How will I know that the payment was successful ?
At the end of the process you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Transaction Approved’. You will also receive an email confirming your payment transaction within two working days.
What are the usual reasons for online payment failure? (If payment process fails, you will get an error message ‘Unable to complete transaction’.)
- The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed message are:
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
What should I do to make a successful payment ?
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.
Whom do I contact for online registration / payment queries?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +971 4 4270492 (Sunday – Thursday between 09:00-18:00